« Home | A Life Shaped by Books » | Lottie Moon Christmas Offering: Ideas to Up Your S... » | Ergun Caner Agrees with Kevin Ezell on Bloggers in... » | ANNOUNCEMENT: Debate with Wade Burleson on Complem... » | Prosperity Gospel in the News Again » | Another Edition of the Friday Funnies » | The Triumphant Return of the Friday Funnies » | A New Church Website Means I Have to Get Back to B... » | The Gospel and Jeremiah Wright » | Another Inappropriate Response to Earth Day » 

Friday, October 15, 2010 

Show Me "More Friday Funnies"!! - Family Feud Edition

Despite the recent, ridiculous controversy over a previous segment of Friday Funnies, I am still determined to make the few readers I have left laugh out loud. Here is a great clip of the old Game Show, Family Feud, where Richard Dawson absolutely loses it at the response of one of the contestants. Enjoy.

This made me laugh out loud. It's probably bigoted, racist, sexist, and homophobic somehow, but it's pretty funny.

Sorry that I am late in publishing your comments. I'm still getting used to using my Blackberry in coordination with my email (and used to moderating comments). Sometimes when something comes to my Blackberry I forget that I have to go to my email to do anything with it. This is one of those cases. So, again I apologize. Great comment though, especially in light of my last Friday Funny!

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

Paul was not interested merely in the ethical principles of religion or of ethics. On the contrary, he was interested in the redeeming work of Christ and its effect upon us. His primary interest was in Christian doctrine, and Christian doctrine not merely in its presuppositions but at its centre. -- J. Greshem Machen.

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates